Step away from the screen
Don't Read this Page If:
- you believe setting up your own version of Microsoft Office is only for the brave
- you like to spend hours on the phone with Microsoft to get set up and THEN pay a support professional loads of money
- you aren’t ready to be up and running in no time.
- you are not willing to spend a couple of hours with me learning how to set things up
Then this page, this solution and this product is not for you.
But if you are NOT one of the above...in fact you are the exact opposite.
- You are an efficient VA who loves solving problems
- A VA who wants to get up and running fast
- And you want to follow this training course - you will wonder what you were worried about
Then I have some incredibly exciting news for you:
You CAN learn how to get your Office 365 Account set up all by yourself!
During this course you will learn:
- What kind of tech you need
- Thinking points around Working Environment and Time
- Which versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Office to consider
- How to buy Office365
- How to sign in and set up your new Office 365 Account
- Learn how to change your email address from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- Learn how to add an email alias
- Understand your way around the Admin Centre for Office 365
- Set up External Sharing of documents via OneDrive for Business
- Learn how to share documents externally
- Get Outlook set up for first use, on the Web, on Windows and on Mac
Remember - Once you sign up- you can log in at any time and take any lesson from the course in which ever order you like. The lessons are arranged in a logical progression, however it is up to you which lessons you do and when.
Sign up today, to get your Office 365 subscription set up and working for you.